02 August 2014

Announcing start of Genealogy Services Business

I have started a Genealogy Services Business called:
Linda D. Newman Genealogy Services.

I have been doing genealogy since 1994. I have researched my family in the US, England, Ireland, and Canada, so have a pretty good background in searching at least the basic records in all those countries. I have also done research for others in recent years and they have all been pleased with the results. The most common response is "Wow! I didn't know you would be able to find so much on my family"

If you don't know where to start, or have reached a brick wall and need a little help please contact me. I will be honest in letting you know if I have the skill set to help you in your research. I understand the necessity of documenting where I searched, what I found, and using proper citation for all records.

I have a business page on Facebook at: Linda D Newman Genealogy Services. Rate information is available on my facebook page. Or you can contact me via email at mom4teachr@yahoo.com Please specify that you are writing me about possibly contracting for genealogy research help.

Let's Talk Family History!

No comments:

Post a Comment