15 April 2011

Busch Family Living Tree

Think I have a good start for this Living Tree website I have started.

I have it set to been seen only by those on an approved list so that the family members will feel free to post their information without worrying about someone casually browsing the net seeing it. I have sent out invitations to those I have email address for, now just waiting for some of them to go to the website and give me some feedback.

I am excited about this project and I am really hoping that others in the family will particapate and make it a success.

In the meantime back to working on going through all the census records etc that I have managed to find on the Newman line so I can post my documentation for the facts I posted in my blog on 9 February 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment