18 June 2011

Update on research

I finally managed to get enough of the notes together from my research on the Newman branch to post them on the entry about the Descendants of George Newman and Mary Ann Bridge.

There are still details missing in the notes. I thought I had transcriped it into the notes in my family tree software, but obviously I hadn't. Most likely I had printed out hard copies of the information and it is sitting in the binders in my apartment in Tennessee, but I am out here in California helping my dad while he is sick.

The good part about being out here is that there is a branch of the National Archive only an hour away, as well as a branch of the California State Library which has a great genealogy section. Plus I am less than an hour away from the Family History Library in Oakland, California. Lots of resources here, hopefully I have the time to use them in between helping my dad.

But before I go searching for more info I am going to go through more of these files I have saved on various locations on my hard drive so I don't repeat research I have already done. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment